You can retrieve email from any E-Mail account into you Gmail account.
FIRST: Set up a Gmail account (Create Gmail account)
Follow these steps to allow GMail to retrieve you @cal.net or @directcon.net email
Log into your Gmail account…..
1) Click on the Gear Menu in the right hand corner of the screen
2) Choose Settings from the Gear Menu
3) Click on Accounts and Import
4) Click Add a POP3 mail account you own
5) Enter Your email address here (if your email address is email@example.com, enter firstname.lastname@example.org here)
6) Click Next Step
7) Make sure the email address is the one you want to import
8) Enter the password for the email address in step 7
9) Use the Values indicated below
@cal.net Address : use mail.cal.net
@directcon.net Address: use mail.directcon.net
10) If you want to leave a copy of the messages on the cal.net server, check this box
Click Add Account
Choose No (you can change this later)
11) Click Finish
Your Cal.net or directcon.net email will now be imported into your Gmail inbox.