To Import Contacts from your directcon.net email account into GMail, follow these directions.
1) Login to you directcon.net account via webmail at…. https://hermes.directcon.net
2) Click on the “Addresses” Link at the top of the page
3) Click the “Export to CSV File” button near the bottom of the page. Save the file somewhere you can find it. Usually to the “Downloads” folder.
Now, log into your GMail account.
4) Click on the “GMail” menu near the upper left hand corner of the window
5) Click “Contacts” from the menu
6) Click on the “More” menu in the toolbar
7) Choose “Import” from the drop down menu
8) Click the “Choose File” button, and choose the file you downloaded at step 3.
9) Click the “Import” button
Your Contacts are now in the “Imported” section of your contacts.