This is a short tutorial showing cal.net and directcon.net email users how to set up email on the iPad
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPad tap Mail.
Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings
Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” then “Add Account”
Tap “Add Mail Account”
Fill out the “New Account” page as follows…
2) Enter your email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) Enter the password for this email account.
4) Enter a short description of the account (My Cal.net email, or whatever makes sense to you).
Tap the “Next” button.
Fill in the required information on the next page as follows..
@cal.net Users use mail.cal.net for (5)
@directcon.net users use pop.directcon.net for (5)
6) Enter your email address here
7) Enter the password for your email account here.
8) Item 8 will differ depending on whether your email ends with @cal.net of @directcon.net
@cal.net users use smtpauth.cal.net for (8)
@directcon.net users use smtpauth.directcon.net for (8)
9) Enter your email address here
10) Enter the password for your email here.
Hit enter or click “Save” . Your ipad will now try to retrieve other settings from the server.
You will get 2 pop ups during the verification process, click continue for both.
If you get any warning or errors, check the configuration above, and make sure passwords are correct. If all went as planned, you are now ready to send and receive email on your iPad.